We know Facebook ads work. You can target the Facebook ad to your location. Later this week we’ll talk about tweaking and tuning your ad.
Here are the steps –
- Log into your business Facebook account.
- Click promote the blue button on the right.
- Click Promote your Website.
- Add the location you want your ad shown to. You can be a little broad here, then narrow it down.
- Interests – What are the interests you want to concentrate on. Again this is a section you’ll be tweaking and tuning.
- Think of who your ideal client is. Then input the Age and Gender.
- Daily budget – you can adjust it.
- Near where it says “Ad Creative” Click Edit. Add your headline, text and an image.
- When you’re finished submit the ad.
We’ll talk some about tweaking and tuning things later, but for now you have an ad submitted. It takes Facebook usually less than an hour to approve your ad (or not).
Enjoy your Monday!