Need more tutor students? We can help.
This is a brand new program we’ve created that will help you fill your tutor slots (guaranteed).
We have been getting quite a few requests from people that follow our blog to help them get more tutor students.
Here is how the program works.
A free assessment – fill out this form. We’ll review your website / tutor goals, based on this information we’ll create a step by step plan to help you reach your goals.
In the plan we’ll outline how we can help you. We have a couple of different plans.
Plan 1: $149 payment one and then $99 month. We guarantee from this plan that you’ll get at least one new student each month we work with you. More information about the guarantee can be found at the bottom of the page. Click here to order (only after we return your assessment)
Plan 2: $275 payment one and then $199 / month. This plan will guarantee at least two new students each month to your business. Click here to order (only after we return your assessment)
We implement the plan.
How does it work?
How we do it is based on your website and your ideal tutor student. Our job is to figure out how to bring the two of you together.
We will give you a list of things that needs to be done before we begin. This will include being able to track where the additional sales that come in. This could be a landing page with a unique coupon code or something similar.
After that is completed we’ll being our advertising and other types of campaigns. We’ll also create a calendar for things you’ll need to do. Like a blog post or a twitter tweet etc.
Let’s pretend that Julie tutors high school math. She has had a website for five years and been tutoring for seven. Currently she has 8 tutor students but would like to increase it for the fall, enough so that she can hire a tutor. She wants us to find her at least 15 new students. She fills out the assessment, we review it, make a list of things that can be approved on with a couple of notes of how we can help her.
She decides to go with plan two and makes payment one in May.
The list of things we want her to do include creating a summer tutor special page. If students sign up in the summer, and tutor during the fall, she’ll provide them with a math camp at the end of the summer. We also give her a posting schedule for things she’ll want to be posting about during the summer. Currenlty she tutors Algebra and Geometry and we suggest she ads a ACT / SAT prep class which she does.
We help her tweak her blog and optimize all of her social media so that everything works together and teach her and someone that helps her a few times a week how to do it.
June – normal payment one
We begin the advertising – find two students for her this month.
July payment made.- we change up the ads a bit – this month we only brought in one tutor so the month of August is free for her.
August (free) we bring her in three students so payments will resume in September.
The guarantee starts after the second month. If we don’t bring you the student(s) agreed on during the second month then the third month is free. We work free the third month – if we get the new students then you’ll pay the next month. If we don’t then we’ll work an additional month for you for free. That would be your last free month – if we don’t produce that month then we’ll stop and of course you won’t be billed again.
Questions – don’t hesitate to email us.
Grow Your Tutor Business
These programs are for folks that want to grow their business or just want to get started fast. These include building a website and optimizing it for you (which includes access to our Online Tutor Guide), business specific help (we review your site and give you some guidance / suggestions on how to improve it).
If you don’t have a web site for your business… you need one. This package includes everything you’ll need to get your website up and running fast. Which is good, but it is optimized to effectively let you get traffic from the search engines and social media.
What it includes:
1. We build you a website based on WordPress. It includes 4 pages that don’t change (intro page, services page, about us page, contact us page) as well as a blog. You can customize the “look” of the blog by using one of thousands of templates. You can find those templates here.
2. We create you a Google places account, Facebook, Google Plus account.
3. We then link everything together.
4. We then email you instructions and give you a call and walk you through how to do everything.
Building your Tutor Business – Web Design Package
$790.00 – Click here to Order Now
Payment Plan 4 payments $200 – Click Here to make your first payment.
This package includes hosting for a year. After the year hosting is $100 / year.
How it works:
1. Order the package. You will receive access to our online tutoring guide.
2. We’ll contact you and work on getting some good ideas for your domain name.
3. YOU will purchase your domain name. Don’t worry we’ll give you detailed instructions on exactly how to do it.
4. You’ll then email us the password – and work on the content for the four pages – we have some fill in the blank templates that will help you do this.
5. We’ll create the site – and make sure everything is working. You’ll then let us know the template you want to use.
6. We’ll implement the template and work on creating your social media sites for you.
7. We’ll send instructions / call you to walk you through how everything works.
Tutor Business Boost
We can help you take your tutor business to the next level by providing you with specific tips on how to improve your business. These tips include – exactly what the tip is, exactly (step by step) how to do it, you can do them yourself or you can give you the instructions to your employee, and how to make sure it’s working / how to make it work better.
How it works –
1. Pay using the link below.
2. We’ll email you a list of questions about your business. This list will also ask what some of your goals are.
3. We’ll then work on specific instructions for your business. These instructions are individualized for you.
4. We’ll then email the instructions to you. These instructions may include links to reference videos, how to guides etc.
What to do next –
Questions, Click Here to ask.