Todayâ€™s issue is a little different. We wanted to give you some reminders and tips so you can get more business during the holiday season.
Itâ€™s November. I wanted to remind you of a few things.
- 1.Â Â Â Â Â Tutor sessions will be missed over the next couple of months. Now is the time to find out when your students will be out of town. The point of doing this is to make sure you schedule them for a different time, so youâ€™ll still be paid for the tutor session.
- 2.Â Â Â Â Â If youâ€™re going to be taking some time off for the holidays, you want to make sure your students know about it at least a few weeks in advance.
- 3.Â Â Â Â Â If youâ€™re going to be giving your students presents for Christmas, now is the time to start thinking about, and even buying the presents.
- 4.Â Â Â Â Â Semester tests usually happen during this time of year, make sure you get a schedule from your students and start studying for them.
- 5.Â Â Â Â Â If youâ€™re tutoring high school students, especially juniors and seniors, the ACT is coming up on Dec. 15th. Now would be an excellent time to help them review for the test.
- 6.Â Â Â Â Â Donâ€™t forget about your family, make sure you take some time for them.
- 7.Â Â Â Â Â Now is also a good time to take stock, how have you done this year. If youâ€™ve been waiting to make purchases and need to buy something for your business, now is the time to do it so you can take it off your income taxes.
Tool of the Week â€“ 35 tools you can use – http://mashable.com/2008/08/15/tools-for-teachers-tutors-and-students/
Quote -Â â€œLearn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.â€ â€“ Albert Einstein
Follow us / more information.
You can find much more information on our blog. Just use the search box and type something in, you may be surprised at what you find.
Hope you have a wonderful day.