Many schools are getting ready to wind down. As schools wind down tutoring tends to change, and goes from help with current subjects to help with future subjects and maintaining what they’ve spent so much time and effort learning. I’ve listed here some things you’ll want to make sure you do before the students leave for the Summer.
1. Get testimonials. We’ll talk some more about this in our newsletter this week, but you’ll definitely want to take this opportunity to get them to say something nice about your company.
2. Find out what there status will be next year. Could you still tutor them next year? If you could then you’ll definitely want to get a commitment from them and schedule some before schools starts brush up sessions.
3. You’ll want to make sure you give them some things to do over the Summer – whether it is practicing on Math problems once or week or doing worksheets you send with them. It is a fact that kids forget things during the Summer – one of your jobs is to help them to forget less.
4. Make sure you invite them to your Summer tutoring activities. Remember the easiest person to sell to is someone you’ve already sold to.
5. Make sure you remind them to tell people about your Summer projects and your normal tutoring services.
Enjoy your day.