Winter has returned and weâ€™ve had frost for the last couple of mornings. No frost in Marchâ€¦ and now it gets cold in April.
Weâ€™ve also tweaked / tuned our website. Weâ€™ve added some new programs, made payment plans for some items and hopefully made it easier to use and understand. Hereâ€™s a good page that will let you see some of the changes.
I need your help â€“
I like to pride myself in being able to answer questions. I love to teach and being able to answer a question when someone asks is a great feeling. This week I was asked some questions about international tutoring that I didnâ€™t know the answer to. So if you tutor outside of the US I have some questions for you. Or if you have a friend / relative who tutors internationally we would love to hear from them. You can just hit reply to this note or leave a comment on facebook.
- What country do you tutor in?
- What has been the most profitable way youâ€™ve found of getting business?
- If someone were to start a tutor business in your country, what would be one piece of advice you could give them to make things easier.
- What do most of your students find difficult?
- What is the hardest part of owning your tutor business?
We would love it if you answered those questions and weâ€™ll include it a future issue. Please make sure you send your contact information and weâ€™ll make sure to credit you (and your business) with your comments.
Resources you can use â€“
How to create a Facebook timeline for your business
Creating Â Summer Tutor Program part 2 – Creating a Summer Tutor Program â€” Part 2 â€“ Setting Prices
To Do List for the Week â€“
- If you havenâ€™t gotten your taxes ready â€“ itâ€™s go time.
- If you had a rough time paying your taxes this yearâ€¦ congratulations, that means youâ€™re making money. I try to set aside $x a week into a â€œtaxâ€ fund. I then use this fund to pay my estimated taxes and unexpected expenses. Just remember, you may need to adjust if you have an unexpected increase in business.
- Â Planning for your summer tutoring sessions should be in high gearâ€¦ if not get started today.
- Take a walk with your family this weekend.
Have a wonderful week!!