Today weâ€™re going to talk about ways to promote your Spring Break programs. We talked a little bit in our last newsletter about using a Spring Break program to increase your revenue. Weâ€™ll pretend that weâ€™re going to have a Spring Break camp on Thursday / Friday during normal school hours. Weâ€™ll be doing the camp for any high-schoolers and weâ€™ll be talking about how to study and how to take tests. On Friday afternoon weâ€™ll have a bonus ACT / SAT prep program.
So where would we advertise this?
- We would announce it on our Facebook / Google plus / newsletter and blog. We want to do this before we advertise, because we may be able to fill up the class by doing this alone. We want to do this 3 weeks or so before the break. In your advertising you want to make sure you highlight what youâ€™re doing, where it is, how much it costs and how it benefits.
- At the same time you do #1 youâ€™ll want to make sure to inform your current customers.
- Â A couple of weeks from the event put up some brochures / tear sheets in places where your potential customers hang out. You should already have a list of these; use the ones that have worked well for you.
- Ask your local schools if you can put up some posters on their bulletin boards.
- Contact former clients (I use email for this) â€“ letting them know about the Spring program.
You should now have filled up your class, or you should have enough students so the program would be profitable for you.
Enjoy your weekend.