Today weâ€™ll be talking about using Google Hangouts to tutor (how to set up your tutor session). Next issue weâ€™ll talk about some different ways you can tutor with it.
Next issues will be April 2nd .
Using Google Hangouts to Tutor â€“
Please watch the video for more information.
Before you do your first hangout youâ€™ll want to make sure that you have tested everything to make sure that itâ€™s working properly.
- Make sure youâ€™re using Chrome as your browser. You can find it here â€“ www.google.com/chromeâ€Ž
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click the plus sign at the top.
- Choose the plus account you want to use.
- On the left scroll down and click hangout.
- Start the hangout.
- Have fun.
Follow us / more information.
You can find much more information on our blog. Just use the search box and type something in, you may be surprised at what you find.
or find us on Facebook.