Hope your day is going well. Today we’re going to talk about how to setup your “webinar”. There are hundreds of ways you can do this. We’ll talk about how to do it one of the easiest ways.
I like to use a couple of different tools – Paypal and Google Plus. We’ll be using Google Plus hangouts for delivering our content, we’ll use Paypal to get folks to pay for it.
There are a couple of different ways you can setup the paypal. You can setup so that people pay for one session or subscribe for a series of sessions.
Here is a reminder of how to set things up with Paypal.
1. Log into Paypal – this assumes you have a business account.
2. Click on My Saved Buttons on the Bottom.
3. On the right click on “Create New Button”.
4. Button Types – I use Buy now for one time payments and Subscriptions for Subscription payments.
5. Fill out the rest of the form – make sure you click create button when you’re finished. I always make sure to save the code so if I need it later it will be easier to find.
6. Put the code on pages you’ll be directing your prospective clients to.
7. You can create a new Google Plus account and invite folks who purchase the class.
Any questions or comments please let us know.
A good example of using Hangouts in action can be found here – http://www.chefhangout.com/