Today weâ€™re going to talk about finding good keywords for your blog post.
- Go to the Google Keyword tool – https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordToo
- Â You want to think as broad as possible to begin. So type in something like â€œYour city / tutorâ€ Click on the box that says show only related terms and click search.
- I used Chicago tutor to start. I got 11 results.Â If you click on the download button, you can download your results as a spreadsheet.
- Do the search again, only this time uncheck the box.Â Download these results.
- If you have some competition â€“ put their url in the box labeled â€œWebsiteâ€.Â Search again. Â Add any new keywords to your list.
You should now have a good group of keywords. When youâ€™re making blog posts youâ€™ll want to include these at the beginning of the title.
Example: one of our keywords is Chicago Math Tutor â€“ we use that as the base of our article title.
Chicago Math Tutor runs a Tutor Special
Chicago Math Tutor shows you how to easily do fractions
Chicago Math Tutor offers one week of free tutoring
Hopefully this helps you find some great ideas. Questions, please donâ€™t hesitate to leave us a comment. We hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter.