A big welcome to our new customers. We want to thank you for letting us serve you, and look forward to help making your business a success. Today we’re going to talk a bit about Loving your customers.
Loving Your Customers
It is much easier to keep an existing customer than it is to get another one. Many of our customers we’ve had for longer than ten years. Here are some tips for keeping those customers.
- Learn everything you can about your customers. Send them / give them small tokens of appreciation when there are significant events in their life. Every Christmas my wife bakes gingerbread for our marketing clients. It was funny this past year we were a little late in sending them and they asked what happened to it.
- Bend over backwards to serve your customers well.
- Provide them with exceptional service.
- Let them know that you care about them. Send them a thank you note (a real one, in the mail) thanking them for being your customer.
- You will have easy customers and difficult ones. The difficult ones can turn into some of your best long term customer. One of our clients lives in the U.K. in London. Every year we redesign his site and do some marketing for him. He is very nitpicky about his site, but we work on things until he is satisfied with the result. A couple of years ago he decided to go with a local firm, I told him that was fine, that year we still sent him his gingerbread and a card. The next year he apologized and wanted us to continue working with him.
A happy customer will not only allow you to keep tutoring them (or their children) but they will also tell other people about how wonderful you are. Remember to make it easy to give you a referral.
Some articles you might have missed.
Getting out of a rut – http://cleverapple.com/severe-weather-get-out-of-the-rut/
Finding Followers – http://cleverapple.com/finding-followers-for-your-tutor-business/
Helping customers see your Facebook posts – http://cleverapple.com/helping-customers-see-your-facebook-posts/
Follow us / more information.
You can find much more information on our blog. Just use the search box and type something in, you may be surprised at what you find.
or find us on Facebook.