Today I’m going to tell you how you can make money from your Google Adwords campaign. I’m going to show you how I did it and how you can modify it for your business. We’ve talked some about the campaign before, but we are now making a profit with it and I’ll show the details of exactly how we did it.
- Watch the Video – it will show the following instructions.
- Figure out keywords that your competitors are using. You can go here – Then you’ll want to plug their website into the search box. Then you’ll want to figure out the paid keywords you want to use. Pick out 20 of their ‘best’.
- Review the landing page you’re going to use for the ad. Make sure you have a specific coupon for that page and they can’t reach it by navigating to it.
- Offer a freebie that highlights your service.
- Begin your ad campaign with the 20 keywords. Monitor it daily for how many clicks you’re getting and how much activity your getting on your website (sales and freebies given). Every day delete keywords that you’re getting clicks for but no sales. As you drill down you’ll begin to see a few that are working. Note if when you start and you’re getting sales. Pause the keywords that you’re getting the most traffic, but remember the keywords that you paused. I explain this more in the video. When you’re down to the keywords that work, make sure they are by continuing to run them for a couple of weeks. Note if none of those keywords are working, then pick twenty more and do the process again.
- You have just discovered some money keywords. Do a happy dance and we’ll talk about what you can do with them next time.
A couple of things –
If you want we can run this campaign for you. You’ll need to provide the advertising money but we’ll help you do everything else – create the ads, help you design the give away and tweak the keywords till you find the right one. Cost for this is $450 and could take a couple of months to complete. If you’re interested you can send us an email.
The NCLEX Tutor site in the video can be found at the previous link.
We do also offer small business SEO for businesses, you can click on that link and check the programs out. Some of those programs include what we just talked about